Monday, January 2, 2017

I know being sick in bed for forever isn't helping any because there is only so much distracting I can do.

But man, do I miss you. In all the ways.

I wonder if you are kissing someone else already. I kind of imagine so- but I secretly imagine you might feel the same. In my experience, I doubt it. I mean- I feel like our connection was really strong, but I've not met a guy who is as attached to me as I am to him.  But boy, so I miss you. I don't want you to kiss other girls, I want your lips kissing mine. Unless we are kissing other girls together, then that's different.

I would still rather just be able to talk to you than press all that on you. But I do miss all the things, and it bothers me to think of you with some other girl on New Years.

It sucks being so into you. I mean, I adore you, but this is a total bummer. I hope you'll talk to me again. I really miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment