Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm really bad at this.  And it makes me sad.

I do have conflicting feelings; I love KBos very much, he's the best.  He's concerned, he cares, he's interested, he's interesting.  I can't believe how lucky I am every day we're talking.

I like this other kid, he's interesting and fascinating. I try to give him a shot. I go for it, he seemingly tries to talk me into taking him more seriously.  I think about it, then he stops talking to me completely.  Guess this is the hot and cold affect.  I think the point is to stop caring about it.
WHICH SUCKS, because he can be pretty great.

But I'm tired of dealing with this, so it's time to just go back to being a fun person who doesn't care about either of these guys.  Right?  I wish it were that easy.  I want KBos, can't have him, want this other kid, and he's being a big baby.

Boys are babies.  Moral of this story.

If that kid gave me herpes on my lips I'm going to be soso angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment