Sunday, October 7, 2012

This is the first time I've ever messaged you about my mom and you just didn't respond all night.  Not even something to tell me you fell asleep.

What's going on?  We stopped having fun and sending pictures because you were getting weird, but now you're being weird again.  What's your issue?

I'm not mad at you for it, I'm just disappointed-- and worried.  I don't want anything to be wrong, I want to talk to you about my mom.  If you can't handle it that night, why not just tell me?  Why the whole silent treatment?

I don't want to message you right now about it because I know it's the Giant's game and you don't wanna deal with anything and they cause you so much anxiety, and I respect that.  So I'll talk to you later, before gamestop, but I truly don't understand this sudden weirdness and mom talk ignoring.  Is it going in circles too much for you?  It is for me too-- but you're the last person I ever expected to give up talking to me about it.

The truth is I'm terrified of mom dying.  Especially when I'm not around.  There's so much going on, and they never call, and they won't talk to me and tell me what's going on.  It's frustrating.  I'm back to being frustrated here, even though being out there was hard on me and ruined parts of me again.

That dumb story I read was talking about how this woman's dad had brain cancer, how he got more irritable before it was the end.  I'm afraid that it's the end, for mom, even though everything looks fine.

And as for you-- I know I flirt and tease, but that's never bothered you before.  I don't see how I could've made you upset.  So I honestly don't understand what happened.  Did you mean to get back to me, and you forgot?

it really bums me out.  You're my best friend, of course I forgive you.  I still love you.  But I don't like this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment