Sunday, October 28, 2012

I want to use my imagination on yooou.
Man, how can we have so much fun together and you get so anxious about us.  I feel like a part of you wants to kiss me as bad as I want to kiss you-- otherwise you wouldn't be so scared of all the little touches we could do.  You're making an effort to be very strict on contact, and its to cut yourself off from those feelings but it hasn't worked before!

I runno, KB, I'm fine accepting we can't be together now-- it hurts, it sucks, but I want to be with you eventually.  I want to kiss you, rub your dandruff hair, sleep by your side, go into that one position we used to do all the time, have you touch my legs and butt, rub your feet.  I want to have the relationship that we have when we're good-- and you take the time you need to do things, and I take the time I need to do things, while just... continuing to have a good time together, and hang out, and actually make out.

I want to talk about your anxieties already.

I don't want to be over.

When I use my "imagination" I just end up thinking about how bad I want you and then I cry.  At least some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment