Tuesday, October 2, 2012

i admit i don't like waking up, because in my dreams we kiss and you're giving us a chance.

I still think it's inevitable.  My only evidence is that this has kept happening for MONTHS, despite you saying nom we shouldn't.  I don't know what makes you more serious now-- because our relationship with each other is fine.  We're great, even when you say no and tell me you don't think it's inevitable.  We still have fun and enjoy each other.

YOU have fun with me.  YOU like me.  I recognize these things.  I don't know where the idea that I'll make you depressed is, except based on erroneous old information.  I was a mess before.  We seem to understand each other so well now that I can't count it.


I don't know what to do because I don't want anybody but you, ever, you are the one.  And I want to be with you.  I like you so much, you are so fun, and so great, and so considerate, and so sexy, and the way you treat me is so fantastic-- even when you're grumpy.

I can only continue hoping.  I'm sorry I'm so pushy, I don't want to push you.  I'll give you all the time you need, but I hope you'll eventually come around, and we can kiss, and you'll wrap me in your arms, and leg massages, and I can send you dirty pictures while you're on vacation.

I truly want our relationship to be what it is now (or right before I left), hanging out when we can, giving each other whatever space we need because we have events or our own mental problems, watching shows, playing games, having a good time-- and then adding in kissing, touching, handsiness,  and allowing us to love one another.  I would never do this if I didn't think we could make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment