Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Every time I see you you do such fantastic things that it drives me crazy.  You are singly the sweetest man I've ever met in my life.  I adore you so completely.  I wish a thousand million times you'd give me another chance.  I don't want to smother you with how much I love you, I want to play it cool.  I don't know what to do, if I should stop telling you how great you've been, or stop talking to you, or what.  But I treat you like I'd treat a friend that is as nice to me as you are-- I don't exceed friendship levels, though I find you very attractive.

I don't know what to do.  But that doesn't stop me from loving you.

Do you love me?  It's something I really want to know.  I think you do.  But I wish you'd tell me if you didn't.  Honestly.  And not just to save me.

Not that it'd change much.

You're the best thing that's ever come my way.  I wish I could be with you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment