Saturday, September 22, 2012

Look

You're very confusing.  You're very confused.  I get this.

I love you.  I will still love you.  I won't stop loving you.  Every day I love you.  It hurts endlessly to think we won't be together and we won't get another chance.  But I don't believe it, frankly.  You're afraid of shadows, and that's fine, but I'm going to stick around and be the light and show you it's okay to be afraid, but that you don't need to be.

I can't fix your depression.  But I am here for you.  I love you so much, all of you, and even though I can't lie to you and say that this doesn't hurt, it is frustrating, I still think you're the greatest and it's not a big enough deal to not stick by your side.

I adore you, KB, take your time.  I'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment