Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm glad we talked today.  Of course I'm nervous about your trip to London.  I am scared that she'll be your girlfriend, that there will be no future for us.
It's very, very hard to think of you being with another girl.  It's very hard to be okay with it.  There will probably be a point where I'll have to back off, like you once did, but I'll let you know.  I'm trying to be cool with it and give you the time you need.

I can't tell what you're thinking in regards to this.  I don't understand why you're such a mess about it.  I guess it upsets you so much that you refuse to think about it, but I hope that you figure everything out eventually.  I don't like how long you're torturing yourself liking two girls.  Just pick one.  It'll be easier on you.

I guess it might be hard, considering how far she lives away.

But I do love you.  I hope we end up together, but in the end I just want to see you happy.

Good luck, my love.  I'll miss you.

Please don't torture me for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment