Thursday, July 26, 2012

I was so surprised that you called me.
It was actually a really rough day.  I thought we'd exchange stories via the internet, but actually getting to talk to you meant a lot to me.  I don't want us to have to call each other every day (though it's nice to chat and text every now and then), but I liked that occasion.

I haven't wanted to tell you this, but with mom the way she is, it's been hard not to revisit the things that matter to me, what I want-- it's hard to not want to make a move, to make myself as happy as I feel I could be.  I am looking forward to being able to do something with us-- I truly believe we could be happy together.  I think it's worth trying again.  I don't want to put all my hope in it, of course, but I feel so truly that I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.  I wish my mom could see that.  I wish she could see us find happiness (with one another?).  I want to be able to have someone, like you, to be there for me continuously.  You have been there for me so much through this rough time, you've been fantastic.  I love you so much, and it's hard to differentiate-- which is you being a caring friend, which is you being more.  Loving me more.

I feel like you love me.

I know that I love you.

And being your best friend is one of the best feelings I've ever had.  It makes me so happy to be there for you, to hear your stories.  I hope that I can continue being that for you.  Regardless of what happens.  Even if you end up with her.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate you, how much I admire you, and how much you've helped me.  You are, truly, the wind beneath my wings, and I'm happy to have ever met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment