Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I don't want to end the cuddles.  I liked the snuggles.  I don't like that you're more distant to me now.  Oh how a couple days changes things!

I don't want to put a lot of stock in it.  I think I'll get you back.  I just want to explore it and let it go where it wants to go, take your brain out of it!

Why are you making such big decisions on what ifs?  You hate what ifs.

All I know is that I get your depression, I know the worst of you, and you still make me giddily happy. You make me want to laugh.  You make me want to curl up to you.  When my brain is fried you don't mind.  When I show up late, you stopped caring.  You're being cool as a cucumber, and I don't mind that we spend days apart because I know I'll see you again.  You're taking away some of that confidence, giving me a little anxiety.

Are we exploring this?

I hope so.

Because I really really want to spend the rest of my life playing video games with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment