Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alright, now I'm states away from you.
I hope we don't stop talking.
I hope that you don't go to her.  Our exit was so nice, it was so soft, it had so much promise... now that I'm here, I know, I know I can't count on it being there when I return, but I want it to be.

I want to be with you.  I know this to be fact.
Please don't stop socializing with me now.

Are you going to less, this week, because I'm gone?
Because you're sad I'm gone?
Because you're stressed about London?
Because you're going to see her?

Are these going to be factors?  Will our last night together, tightly embraced, change anything for you when you see her?
These are all things I wonder.

I wonder how much on your radar I actually am.  Once you have me, you don't seem to want me as much.  But when you don't, you seem to crave me.


I will miss you.  I'll need you still to help me through this.  But I can live without you.

Yet, I still yearn to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment