Thursday, November 4, 2010

You are everything I want in a man.

You are caring, you are considerate, you are thoughtful.
You're sweet (emo), you're brave, you're strong
You're tall, you're funny, you're goofy
You're ridiculous
You're crazy and random and spontaneous
You're organized and straightforward

Sometimes you are confused.

Sometimes you get upset.

You are all the things I want in a man. I hope you can remain mine, in the end.

(I am glad to put these feelings here. Writing them out... gets them out of me, and eases some of the pain in my chest. I am so grateful for everything you STILL do for me. I hope that you can see it, and I hope that you are happy no matter what you choose to do with it.
I love you. So very much. Someday I wish to show you that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment