Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am so scared for tomorrow.

Today I was angry, and petrified at the same time. I was so upset because of all the feelings I feel justified for, and all the fear I have inside pushed them out. It took me awhile to calm down, but I'm glad I did.

But now it's coming up on us, my love.

I'm so scared of what you'll say and you just say you're sorry. It makes me worry more. I have been loyal and faithful still, and I want you to know that you are my number one.

I hope you got my letter.

I was very scared about what I want earlier, what if I don't want this? I wanted you to talk to me, I was hopeful, but now I'm scared. Now I think it's not good.

I wanted you to want me still. I want to hear what you have to say, and your explanations. I want you to hold me as I cry, and then I want us to kiss and make up... and I want us to go on and never go through this again. Ever.

I want you to help me grow as a better person. I want you to grow as a better person.

I love you. I miss you.

Please don't let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment