Saturday, September 5, 2009

I am a fool.

My stomach hurts a lot. I wish you could come over and make me feel better. Cuddle me and watch television.
I liked going to San Diego today. I had a lot of fun with the girls and I enjoyed their company. We sat on a grassy hill and it was nice and relaxing and I didn't even think of you. I didn't think of you until we got in the city, then I was remembering our last time there.

I saw people who were going on a cruise and remembered how you promised me a cruise.
We were going to also travel to Europe.

I saw the statue of the sailor and his girl and felt longing for that feeling but also remembered the time we joked about posing that way in front if it. I liked kissing that way.

I thought you might like that memory too.

I'm liking attention from other people. It doesn't seem to override how I feel for you. But then again.... it's only been two weeks/a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment